Welcome to the “Starting Home Based Internet Business” blog.

If you are looking free resources for Internet business start up, you are at the right place.
At this blog you will get information about:
  • free internet business resources,
  • hints for generating online business ideas,
  • building web sites,
  • finding products to sell,
  • successful home business case studies,
  • popular affiliate programs,
  • internet marketing tips,
  • generating internet traffic,
  • opportunities to monetize your site,
  • Internet books, software and site reviews,
  • and more.
This blog is designed for the beginners in the internet business world. At this point I still consider my self as a beginner too, regardless of the few successful and semi successful online projects I created last year.
When I started to search internet business startup information about two years ago I constantly ran into junk sites about pyramidal schemes or pay to start business proposals. The useful information I found were scattered through various web sites and therefore I spent a lot of time and energy to gain critical knowledge how to build Internet based business. My computer skills were also modest. I know a little Photoshop and HTML but I improved my knowledge through work and I still learn.
Meanwhile I found out that many people like me are looking for useful information how to make money online or create their own business. Therefore I decided to start this blog and share any useful information whit the visitors. In order to finance the blog and earn something for the effort, I implemented Google Ads and I plan to implement other Ads and affiliate programs in near future.

If you want to create successful Internet Business you have to be persistent and willing to learn. I will not try to teach you but I will give you leads what you need to know and where to find it. But don’t be scared it is not complicated and after all you don’t need to know everything.

What I expect from you is feedback; questions, suggestions, comments, funny remarks, etc. If we, all together, succeed to establish our small community we will be much stronger and more successful in our Internet Businesses.

Thanks for your attention and see you soon.